You can find the link to Quizlet here.
Quizlet is a website used for making flashcards. These flashcards than can be shared with other people. This site really helps if you have a big test coming up that you need to study for.
How to make a set:
- Log in or sign up for Quizlet
- Click on the Create a Study Set button that’s next to the search bar
- This will bring you to a page where you can create a set. If you’ve done everything correct the page should look like this (Without all of the arrows, boxes, and extra text)
There are alot of things you can do on this page. Some examples are:
- Set language of term/definition
- This allows you to make the terms/definitions a different language. This is incredibly helpful for foreign languages classes.
- Add a term/definition
- This allows you to add a term and a definition to your flashcard. Each horizontal row is one flashcard
- Add Image or Voice recording
- Say you need to study countries of the world, by adding an image to your flashcard you can easily study for, and then ace those tests that require you to locate something on a map
- Visibility options
- If you don’t want other people seeing the flashcards that you made, then this option is perfect for you. You can set it so that everyone, certain classes, people with a password, or just you can view the set. It’s by default set to everyone can view the set.
- Sharing options
- This is like the sharing option in google drive. You can set it so that certain classes, people with a password, or just you can edit the set. By default, it’s set to only you can edit the set.
- Add a flashcard
- Pretty self-explanatory. Adds a flashcard to your set.
- Create set
- Makes your set so you can use Quizlet’s multiple study tools on your custom set of flashcards.