Kahoot is a game show type quiz website that allows you to create multiple choice quizzes that you then can play in a game type format. You can create a quiz here.
- Once you log on or create an account you will see an option at the top of the screen called New K!
- If you click on this it will bring you to a page where you can create a new Kahoot
- You will get greeted with 3 options, Quiz, Discussion, and Survey
- This tutorial will be on the Quiz option.
- Once you click on the Quiz it will prompt you to give your quiz a name
- Then it will take you to a screen that will look like this
- Add an Image or video
- This allows you to have an image or a video play while your question is up on the screen
- Time Limit
- This allows you to set how much time can be spent on your question
- Whether or not an answer is correct
- Here you can have more than 1 correct answer
- Once you finished click the save and continue button
- This will bring you to a page that you can set the language, Primary audience, add a description, add a difficulty level, and add tags to your quiz.
- Once you like the settings that you have click save and continue again. Or press edit questions to go back to your questions
- Almost done! All you have to do is either add a cover image, add a YouTube video, or let Kahoot add an image for you that people will see when they are loading into your game.