Here are some helpful tips to keep your Chromebook working properly:
- If something is not working, first restart your computer.
- Most issues fix themselves if you restart your computer
- If there is an issue with your Chromebook, bring it to the library.
- We will help you here.
- Do not install extra programs or Extensions.
- If you need something installed for a class, bring your laptop to the library and we’ll take care of it.
- Do not carry your computer by the screen.
- This causes casing damage which is expensive!
- Do not keep papers or other things in your computer like pencils or pens.
- If you forget about these papers or pencils and close your laptop you may cause casing damage, which is expensive
- Shut down your computer every day!
- Do not use someone else’s computer.